blog
Dragon's

Latest Announcements


2020November 20, 2010 : ★ sumo wrestlers are hard! Why are there so many injuries? I want to do something with Spinion!
★ It's hard for wrestlers~! Why are there so many injuries?
I want to do something with Spirion~!

力士はつらいよ~、ケガがどうしてこんなに多いの?なんとかしてあげたい!

November place without Yokozuna until Chiakira on the 22nd, even if you cry or laugh, it will be two more days ~.

What are your predictions...?

So far, the three wrestlers have won a lot of championships.

Kikyokatsu and Shimanoumi 11-1 and Terunofuji 10-2. It will be a championship fight between these three wrestlers.

Masayo is also in an important place after being promoted to Ōzeki, and he rests due to injury.

When I was reading an article by former Emperor Ōzeki of the Nikkei Shimbun's sumo editorial "The Theory of Sumo Wrestling with One Piece of Skill," he wrote the following things.

The key to preventing wrestlers' injuries lies in the basics of sumo wrestlingIn the article of

=====
The masters always say in the rehearsal hall, "Come forward."
If there is pressure to move forward, throwing and pulling techniques will be effective, and the number of sumo wrestlers who can win will increase. And injuries are reduced.
Wrestlers tend to try to win, pulling, hitting, and having fun, but that's not enough.
If you think about the body,The easiest way to win is to come forward.I guess.
=====

I think this line applies not only to sumo wrestling, but to all attitudes in life.
It's a simple, clear and easy-to-understand expression.

I think it's the same thing when you're a professional as well as sumo wrestling, but the sports industry is especially a battle against injuries.

It's too harsh a world to dismiss as self-management.

I think that every day is hard for both the master and the female general, who are raised by improving the technical and mental abilities of each wrestler.

It's a competition where the outcome is decided in an instant.

Judgment of the moment. I think that it is a harsh world where the mind and body are interlocked, and it leads to unavoidable results.

A world that ordinary people can only imagine.

That is the charm, but I think that the care of the master and the lady general who thoroughly instruct the disciples on the basics is enough.

Thinking about such a thing, I was watching the place now, but...

★ What would happen if Spirion G's ionized activated water spread throughout the sumo room?

I tried to predict it.[Laughs]

It became like this, in various aspects of lifeIt's gottaI can't help but hear voices saying.

- Umai-chan Konabe became even more umak!
・ Muscle stress in rehearsal is relaxed and easy ~!
・ The lady general became clean and gentle~!
・ The bath is the most pleasant ~!
・The range of motion has increased, and the quadrant has become easier~!
・ I was able to relax and my body temperature rose and it became a prevention of injury ~!
・Can't be washed.TurnaroundEven the spray made me feel better~!
・ The personality of a wrestler with a good personality has become even better~!
・ The butt shower in the toilet feels good~!
・ Laundry other than turning is nice with cost reduction because there is little detergent ~!
・ From Mr. Flooryama who ties the skull, the skull is easier to judge and knot! I heard that~!
・ The smell of the rehearsal hall and wrestlers has also become refreshing~!
・ The life span of the wrestler has also been extended~!
・ And the way I cheer is also strong! (This is extra)
And so on. . .


This is my own imagination, but I think the probability is quite high. [Laughs]

You mean why?

As you can see from the introduction case study, Spirion water activators are already active in various industries.

In fact, even in the horse racing world, a certain famous stable has adopted Spirion G.

競馬レース

It is a stable that has won quite a few derbys. Of course, it should be a trade secret, so I can't say the name of the stable.

In addition, professional baseball players also love it.

I have never heard of Spirion from any of them.

The Spirion is the No. 1 water activator in the introduction record and the best-selling water activator in Japan, so it is only natural to say that it is natural.

There is solid evidence,The important thing isEvidence over theoryI think it is.

How do you get results?

I think it is.

Because of the results, additional deployments continue to occur.

This is the ability of Spirion.

This time, as one of the fans of the corner world, I thought that the wrestler's injury would be manageable~, so I posted.

Thank you for sticking with the article

Is there anything I can do to help you fulfill your wishes?
If you have any minor questions, please feel free to contact us.

>>>> inquiries are here<<<

See you in the next article♪♪

>>>> case study<<<
>>>> principles and structures<<<

202011 / 18. : Do you know japan's best-selling live water heater? No.1 achievement in quiet spread!
Do you know what is the best-selling water reactor in Japan? No. 1 achievement in quiet spread!
日本一売れている本物の活水器、知ってるかい?

★ The real thing quietly and reliably circulates and spreads

Spirion G, the famous instrument of the unknown water activator. Continue to update the No. 1 introduction record!

The high potential of this is still in the process of being elucidated.

Even though it is selling so much, it is still not noticed by users. Hidden abilities.

That's where I want to tell you, it's a trade secret of Evangelist Eco Nakajima. I am sorry. (Sweat)

Even if you don't know the secret, you can understand it if you use it.

If you look around this site, I think you will understand.

Spirion has a number of unexpected effects that occur outside of the purpose of use.

We areO-Ma-Ke effectI call it,This effect is hidden in the user's scotoma (assumption shield for short), and it is a pity that it is difficult to be noticed.(Sweat)

Depending on how Spirion is used, it is still buried without bringing out the potential of Spirion, despite the possibility of being a great monster.

Cho Kanai~~~

However, I think this cannot be helped.

Nevertheless, is there practically only this much sales circulating in the market?

To put it bluntly, this is only the ability of Spirion.

How many additional orders are for the product? That's because the results are coming. First, satisfy the goals of your users.

Spirion doesn't lie!

This is our watchword.

Man lies, but Spirion does not lie, and he does not make people sad.

That's the proof that it's the No. 1 track record.

That's why I want readers to notice the size of the Spirion market.

Despite these proven facts, the reason why it is difficult to understand them in such a way is probably due to the influence of the mass media.

Even though it is said that it is a water market, the field of "drinking water" and the bottling industry are still mainstream.

That's it, I think it's socially necessary. However, when it comes to domestic water in general, it is once again an untouched situation.

However, unlike general households, the level of water used in industry is different, so naturally it will vary greatly in terms of cost.

Therefore, the spread of spirion has been centered on industry in the early stages.

However, in terms of penetration rate, even if it is said that it is an industrial industry, it is unexplored.

Therefore, there is considerable spare capacity as a market that is expected to spread in the future.

スピリオンの巨大市場を見抜いて欲しいな~!

So, what do you want to say in this photo? Speaking of which...

It's the fact that the environment in front of your eyes where you live realistically becomes the market.

And that's what makes it your own job.

I hope you understand.

If you're in the industry, why don't you consider introducing Spirion G once?

Next, I made a graph so that it is easy to imagine the size of the Spirion market.

It's self-explanatory.

The bottling industry market, including water servers, is bustling, but even so, it is only 9% of the total water market.

Moreover, we are competing for market share in the competition.

スピリオン市場の規模の大きさグラフ

In comparison, the size of markets other than drinking water is immeasurable.

If a house or shop in this photo were actually introduced, what would the environment be like?

I would like to simulate the possibility of that future in detail and make it into an article.

An interesting future will be in sight.

See you

Is there anything I can do to help you fulfill your wishes?
If you have any minor questions, please feel free to contact us.

>>>> inquiries are here<<<

See you in the next article♪♪

>>>> case study<<<
>>>> principles and structures<<<
2020年11月16日 : Let's blow it away at The Home Spa Ryunoyu of Spirion G such as Corona Depression~ !
Corona Blue and other Spirion G's home spa Ryunoyu to blow it up~!
ホームスパ龍之湯でコロナ鬱をぶっ飛ばせ~!

★ If it's the same blue, immerse yourself in Spirion Blue[Laughs]

I think that the new coronavirus infection has also entered a new phase.

I say 1 wave 2 wave 3 waves, but due to the nature of the new coronavirus, when I look at the way the world responds, is it something that I am not good enough to see that it is only a short-term coping method?

Professor Shonosuke Yoshikawa's book "Bacteria Strike Back: The Competition for Survival between Humans and Bacteria" (Chūgō Shinsho)The things pointed out in "What is being pointed out in "What is happening now is happening" as a reality.

Competition for the survival of humans and bacteria

To put it simply, the current state of the corona disaster is like that.

In fact, humanity has survived numerous pandemics caused by the plague to this day.
However, the solution to the problem is a Western way of coping, and YES is used for NO,It is a problem solving method from a short-sighted point of view, such as NO to YES, and there is no concept that looks at YES or NO from a bird's-eye view.

01 Thoughts. The so-called zero-sum thinking. (Also known as "binary thinking," "black-and-white thinking," and "0 or 100 thinking.")

So it's like bacteria vs. antibiotics, winning and losing.

Certainly, I think it is necessary to solve problems with this way of thinking.
In fact, we have solved various problems with this stance.

However, can we solve not only the virus problem, but also the problems of politics, society, war, hunger, discrimination, etc. that have been passed down through the centuries with only the 01 ideology?

Why do you bring up such a stiff story here? Speaking of which, isn't it also the case that you fall into corona depression and corona blue because your mind falls into that maze and goes around the same place in a dignified manner?

In terms of brain science and cognitive science, the setting of the integrated gestalt is fixed in blue, and the homeostasis function (homeostasis) tries to maintain it, so it is mentally inseparable. (Sweat)

★ Why don't you relax and grasp the current situation more~

In my case, thanks to you, after I met Spirion G, my mind, mind and body have moved in the direction of liberation.

I'm also a human being, so a lot of things happen every day.

Naturally, there are also joys, angers and sorrows on a par with other people.

However, as long as we live as living organisms (animals), the functions prepared to live must work well in order to be happy, right?

This is true of all of you as human beings.

So, as a body temperature manager Nakajima, why do you express Spirion G activated water as dragon water and tell people that dragon water does not fall into 01 thoughtWater as a triggerThat's why.

Are you being logical?

For me Spirione Active Water is necessary to live a happy lifeExcellent toolThat's because I think so.

This is how my daily life goes.

Brush your teeth with dragon water, wash your face,
Drink the dragon's water,
Please cook with dragon water,
Washed with dragon water,
flush the toilet with dragon water,
Clean with dragon water,
Have a cup of coffee with dragon water,
Sweating dragon,
Soak in the home spa Ryunoyu,
Become the body temperature of a dragon, release stress and go to bed in paradise

It's a bit too much to express, but I wanted people to remember that water is involved in everyday life.

If you don't pay attention to it for a moment, you will forget the appreciation of the existence of water because of the busyness of everyday life.

So, today's theme,Let's turn Corona Blue into Spirion Blue!
That's the story.

Of course, it is not as blue as Longquan Dong, but... (sweat)

It is a blessing to be able to soak in such a hot spring every day at home.

スピリオンブルーのホームスパ温泉

By the way, the principle that activated water looks blue to the human eye is as follows.

スピリオンG活性水が水色に見える原理

How do you usually spend your time during the corona crisis?

It is often said at clinics and the like how to spend time in such a situation, generally be careful of stress, and pay attention to the following three points.

1.Living a regular life even at home
2.Avoiding Sanmu and exercising
3.Talking to someone


Especially in an environment where you spend more time at home, how do you reduce stress damage and avoid falling into the trap of corona blue?

In particular, what I think is important is dialogue with yourself.
It's self-communication. I think it is especially necessary at this time of year to make efforts to fix the Unified Gestalt happy.

Dragon water to the helper at such a time. Remember Spirion G

Is there anything I can do to help you fulfill your wishes?
If you have any minor questions, please feel free to contact us.

>>>> inquiries are here<<<

See you in the next article♪♪

>>>> case study<<<
>>>> principles and structures<<<
2020年11月16日 : [There are no flies in the pig farm! ] The environment changed by the omake effect of spirion G active water!
【There are no flies in the pig farm!】 Spirion G of active waterOmake effectGeki in a weird work environment!
養鶏場・養豚場の悪臭対策にはスピリオンG活性水で!

Isn't there such a thing?

Wow~! Coco smells~!
Dog-fuck~, cat-fuck~! Foot-fucking~, Ossan-kuse~!
Deodorant and air freshener, even though I use it, it is not good at all ~!


Isn't that what you felt?

In the house or apartment you disturbed, even though you actually feel the same way yourself, you can't put it into words honestly. (Sweat)

Especially, in the house you visit for the first time, of course, you who have common sense that emphasizes human relationships, you are not a family member, and you can not say such a thing suddenly.

Even if it is a relationship that I can say, I think that it may hurt the other party even more, so I just put up with it ...

It is a normal daily routine, and they often do not realize that the smell is causing discomfort to the other party.

No offense.

However, on TV, commercials for products such as deodorants and air fresheners are particularly noticeable.

Living odors are not only sweat and mold, but also room drying, air conditioners, cigarettes, dust, pets, etc. ... There are various causes.

There are also people who are dealing with air fresheners, deodorants, diffusers, etc.

But are you really satisfied with the countermeasures?

That's how sensitive humans are to odors.

However, even if you say the smell of life, if you get to the level of a company that raises a lot of animals, such as poultry farms and pig farms, you are aware of the odor and are doing your job, so naturally you have been taking various measures against odors in your profession.

In particular, I think that there are many cases where pig farms are operated in the mountains or suburbs far from people's homes.

The Ito Pig Farm in Kadokawa Town, Miyazaki Prefecture, which I will introduce this time, also operates a pig farm in such an environment.

宮崎県門川町の伊藤養豚場

In an environment where a stream flows nearby, Mr. Ito is upstream, and from the beginning he ran a pig farm there, but since residential areas gradually began to form downstream, he was concerned about the odor in the downstream area.

At that time, I learned about the Spirion G water activator and installed it immediately.

We have received happy comments about it, so we have posted it in the introduction case.

★ Clean not only the pigsty but also the nearby creek

At that time, 500 pigs were raised, but the first thing that surprised me was that even when I entered the pigsty, the smell became less and I did not mind it, and the floor and the pigs were really clean, and I drank the water deliciously.

This is not only for pigs, but also for dogs, who drink this water deliciously.

Prepare two containers, put conventional ordinary water in one and active pyrion water in the other, put it in front of you, and drink the water of Spirion without hesitation. [Laughs]

It's an interesting phenomenon.

Pets and animals seem to understand this point well with their bodies.

The problem of piglet mortality was also a crying place in the pig farm, but he is pleased that the mortality rate has also improved considerably and has decreased.

And not only the pigsty,Even the drains and the creek by the side of the road no longer smell, and the flies are gone, and the neighborhood is also pleased.

Neighbors also commented, "Lately, I haven't had any flies and I don't smell it, so I was wondering what was going on.He seems surprised.

We describe the phenomenon that occurs as a by-product by Spirion G active water,O-Ma-Ke effectI call it.

Of course, this article alone does not have enough time or article space, so I would like you to confirm it in various articles and introduction examples.

The pig farm where the Spirion G water reactor is installed. Mr. Ito, there are several examples in several places, so I would like you to refer to the introduction examples there.

Once, it happens with the comparison data between the deodorant and the spirion water in the men's restroom of a certain city hall.

Since it is related to the dignity of the deodorant product name, the name is withheld. (Medicine is what you need with medicine.) )

市役所男子トイレの消臭比較テスト表

It is a report of the fact that even if you activate tap water, this much will happen.

Best regards.

Is there anything I can do to help you fulfill your wishes?
If you have any minor questions, please feel free to contact us.

>>>> inquiries are here<<<

See you in the next article♪♪

>>>> case study<<<
>>>> principles and structures<<<
2020年11月10日 : [Pet odor! ] The End? The troubled body odor of the dog is also a refreshing solution! ?
[Pet smell!] The End? 】 Troublesome body odor of your dog is also a refreshing solution!?
外車販売&修理:ルートロック京都

The other day, I visited a repair shop in Route Lock Kyoto for a bit. I ended up chatting with my wife, who is always active in the background, in the office (laughs)

We have been friends for many years, but the story at the beginning of the installation of the Spirion water reactor became a hot topic, so we decided to post it as an introduction case.

Route Rock Kyoto is a person whose husband's love of cars is not hamper, but who works outside of my imagination as an outsider.

Even in limousines, we own special limousines that are not ordinary limousines but are also provided for movies and the like, and we are special engineers who are good friends with a famous actor.

Who knows?

The main car type handled is a famous foreign car.

Of course, all car models are handled and repaired.

Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, etc. ... etc., you also love to drive cars yourself and go to the Suzuka circuit etc.

He has no eye for motors and things, and in one corner of the repair shop there are so many parking spaces that there are classic cars, boats, Harleys, etc. (Sweat)

In the meantime, there was a lot of excitement about talking about various water activators.

It has been a few years since I was fitted with Spirion G, but I still like Spirion activated water, and I am surprised that it is given to people who put ionized water in a plastic bottle and give it to good friends.

He's a guy in front of me. (You are a bright and beautiful person ^ ^)

What comes up every time is a story that the dog's body odor has been solved refreshingly!

I found out as soon as I installed the Spirit.

My dog is an American Cocka Spaniel, but it has a very bad body odor and was kept in the garage, but the smell was quite persistent, and it was washed with a brush using a soap detergent, but this problem was solved immediately after installation, and you experienced the wonder of water.

Since then, he has said that he no longer suffers from garage odors or dog body odors.

Until then, even if you planted flowers, they would wither to the ground, but ever since you started watering Spirion, the plants have come alive.

The rice is delicious, and I no longer buy the drinking water that I used to buy, and it has helped me in many ways. Of course, the car in the showroom is also shiny.

So, I will visit the office tomorrow on another matter, but...

In the case of Spirion, why does this happen so casually?

There is a Youtube video seminar on the secret story of the development of Nomura advisor of Maker Sunward Co., Ltd., so I would like to introduce it.



The secret story of development is interesting ^ ^

Mr. Mizuno, the developer of the Nissan GTR, is also interesting, but the true story of how the Spirion water activator came to be in its current style is really convincing.

Advisor Nomura's seminar also talks about evidence well, so if you are interested, please listen to it.

So, today was a post about the experience of a dog at Route Rock Kyoto.

thank you

Is there anything I can do to help you fulfill your wishes?
If you have any minor questions, please feel free to contact us.

>>>> inquiries are here<<<

See you in the next article♪♪

>>>> case study<<<
>>>> principles and structures<<<
スピリオンG活水器 お気軽お問合せ